Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hometown Connections

Happy Wednesday!

I am enjoying the last few days of my break, but also gearing up to get ready to head up to St. Michael's on Sunday morning! I am excited to get back to my friends, my dorm, and get into my new schedule of classes.

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to get to go back to my high school. They had an Alumnae College Fair and I got to go and represent St. Michael's with our Hometown Connections program. It was awesome to get to speak about my experience at school. Along with about 10 other Alums, I spoke about how to choose a college, a major, and what activities I am involved with. I think it was a really helpful event for all the sophomores and juniors I spoke to!

My table at the Alumnae College Fair
Anyways, hope everyone is having a great week! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment