Here are ten facts about me:
1. I'm an English major! But I've changed my majors a LOT (Exploratory -> Psychology -> Media Studies, Jouranlism, Digital Arts -> English!), and that's totally okay. One of my favorite parts about SMC is the liberal studies program which allows me to take classes in lots of different areas so I can explore everything.
2. I'm from Weymouth, MA, and attended Fontbonne Academy in Milton, MA for high school. I was involved in NHS, Drama Club, and Student Ambassadors.
3. I was awarded the Saint Michael's College Book Award during my Junior year. My aunt graduated in 1996 so I was familiar with the school, but coming for a tour really made me fall in love with the place.
4. On campus, I am involved in VITA, Common Ground, Drama Club, Founder's Society, Improv, and HerCampus. I really like to stay busy and involved with my community!
5. I live in Joyce Hall. I'm on the third floor, which is G.R.E.A.T. (Growing Recognition of the Effects of Alcohol on Thinking) Housing, and I live in a single room.
6. My favorite Alliot meal is the buffalo chicken salad with ranch dressing, the chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips, and a Coke Zero.
7. Off campus, I love to go into Church Street Marketplace and walk around. I really like going to City Market, because I'm a huge foodie. They have an awesome selection of food, and they take our KnightCard which makes it super convenient.
8. I am a huge fan of nail polish, cats, burritos, snow, and salted almonds.
9. My least favorite part about SMC is that I have to leave my cat at home. Seriously. I'm a cat lady.
10. My favorite study spot on campus is the Upper Room of the Chapel. It has cozy couches, no wifi (but a place to plug an Ethernet cable in), and no distractions. And it always smells nice.
If you have any questions for me or I can assist you in any way, please don't hesitate to contact me!
Thanks for reading :)