Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Very, Very Busy Week!

I can't believe it's the last week of the semester! I've almost completed my first semester at St. Mike's!

*cue freak out*

Just kidding. This semester has flown by, and I have a million things to do before I go home (a week from tomorrow!) but I'm not quite freaking out. Here is what is separating me from a complete semester:

-1 Psychology paper (~4 pages)
-1 Psychology quiz
-2 Psychology worksheets
-1 Christianity quiz
-my final paper for The Examined Life (~18 pages, second draft completed)
-my self evaluation paper for The Examined Life (~4 pages, first draft completed)
-1 Psychology exam
-1 Media Revolutions exam
-1 Christianity exam

So as you might see, I've got my work cut out for me over the next week! But look for upcoming blogposts about Christmas on Campus and a trip to Knights at the Round Table! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment