Monday, June 4, 2012

New Student Guide!

Hello there!

Today I want to talk to you about the NEW STUDENT GUIDE!

I got my New Student Guide (NSG) about three weeks ago. It came in a big envelope and I knew exactly what it was when I went out to get the mail! This is what my NSG looks like:




Inside it has a lot of information! Inside the front cover, there's a sheet of paper that has all of my account information on it, like my email, Mikenet, and eCollege accounts. I've already signed into my Saint Michael's email account and started to get messages. Things like that definitely add a dose of reality to my life... in a little over two months, I'll be on campus!

Other topics that the NSG covers are Academics, Health Information, Residential Life, Summer Programs, Financial Information, Technology, and Forms that we have to fill out and return to the school. I had a ton of questions before I got my NSG, but it answered all of them. It tells you all about the things you want to know, like your dorm room, information on getting a roommate, placement tests (mostly for language and mathematics), getting AP credits, and what classes to take. 

I know that I still have a few months until I will be packing up and heading north, but I can't wait! This book is definitely earning a place on my desk. I have a feeling I will be using it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment